The company develop some of the most innovative and world-leading products globally, operating in multiple industry sectors. They are driven by the passion to create some of the worlds’ most cutting edge technology and tools for the digital age. These systems combine industry-leading performance with scalability to ensure productive workflows for exciting and interesting industry sectors. There’s a reason they have been nominated for and won multiple innovation awards!
They are recruiting a Web Security Engineer within the Open Source Group who will work within different Open Source communities on Web platform related technologies and Security and may also participate in technical committees and working groups to bring the Web platform forward. The Open Source Group ensures that the companies needs on the upstream projects are taken into account.
- Work in different Open Source projects and communities on Web and Security domain.
- Contribute into software projects to a great quality standard
- Working experience in Web, Security and Open Source Security projects such as OpenSSL.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in Web and Security environment
- A good understanding & experience of the Web, Security & Open Source software landscapes
- Some experience with the Web Security such as Web Crypto, CSP.
- Open Source Security project experience in projects such as OpenSSL, mbedTLS
- Knowledge about OWASP Security threats and its solutions
- Work as a member of a team in a distributed environment.
- Proficiency in Open Source development tools like git, build systems and collaboration tools.
Beneficial bonus skills:
- Familiarity with Web & Open Source development workflows, processes & tools
- Prior experience working in distributed teams on different timezones and different cultural backgrounds
- Enjoy writing/blogging about the work you do and presenting about it on conferences
- Some direct experience with one of the projects under the JS Foundation (https://js.foundation/)
- Working to implement diversity and inclusion policy within a team, online community or open source environment