The company develop some of the most innovative and world-leading products globally, operating in multiple industry sectors. They are driven by the passion to create some of the worlds’ most cutting edge technology and tools for the digital age. These systems combine industry-leading performance with scalability to ensure productive workflows for exciting and interesting industry sectors. There’s a reason they have been nominated for and won multiple innovation awards!
- Develop, architect and contribute into software projects to a great quality standard (i.e. write code)
- Participating in technical committees and workgroups (such as in W3C) on behalf of Samsung
- Provide advice and project proposals to higher management regarding industry trends
- A good understanding & experience of the Web development & Open Source software landscapes
- Engaging directly with Open Source communities and internal customers to facilitate development of OSS projects and utilisation of these projects in the product lifecycle
- A good level of interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate with a wide range of people from engineering to management.
- Work as a member of a team, encouraging team building, motivation and cultivate team relations.
- Proficiency in Open Source development tools like git, build systems and collaboration tools
- Familiarity with Web & Open Source development workflows, processes & tools
- Prior experience working in distributed teams on different timezones and different cultural backgrounds
- Enjoy writing/blogging about the work you do and presenting about it on conferences
- Some direct experience with one of the projects under the JS Foundation (https://js.foundation/)
- Working to implement diversity and inclusion policy within a team, online community or open source environment