The company develop some of the most innovative and world-leading products globally, operating in multiple industry sectors. They are driven by the passion to create some of the worlds’ most cutting edge technology and tools for the digital age. There systems combine industry-leading performance with scalability to ensure productive workflows for exciting and interesting industry sectors. There’s a reason they have been nominated for and won multiple innovation awards!
What they can offer:
They can offer a suitable Engineer the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting cutting edge technology on the market with all development down in C / C++. They are always looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team developing some of the newest technology on the market; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other top C / C++, embedded developers.
- Experience in C/C++ , and Java
- Experience with programming within the Android platform and connectivity stacks
- Familiar with data communication protocol standards like Bluetooth, Wifi, 2G, 3G, TCP/IP, NFC, USB
- Experience with GIT/Gerrit
- Problem solving and low level debugging and profiling
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum/Kanban teams
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral