They believe that every human should have low cost, transparent access to the information, products, and services they need to take full ownership of their health. They are looking for employees eager to join a team and help architect the future of life science commercialization. They are backed by some of the best investors in the world.
Their team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies deployed across Fortune 500 companies.
- Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics
- Create data visualizations and dashboards within a BI tool
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to come up with opportunities for data to improve our products
- Work with our engineering team on the existing data pipeline
- Design, deploy and run Machine Learning models in production
- You have worked as a Data Scientist (or similar role) at a fast-growing data-driven software company for at least 2 years
- You have built complex data visualizations to be consumed by external and internal stakeholders
- You have experience with Machine Learning models in production
- You are passionate about data and ML and keep your finger on the pulse of new developments and technologies
- Expert-level SQL (We use PostgreSQL heavily)
- You have experience with business intelligence tools (Looker, Metabase, etc.)
- You have been the first Data Scientist at a SaaS startup and understand what it takes to build and scale a data team from scratch.
- Ph.D. in Data Science
- Experience with A/B testing and other online marketing practices
- Impacting the future of healthcare – your innovations could very likely become the new norm for millions of people.
- Working alongside the founders of the company. If you have any entrepreneurial desire to start your own company in the future, you will see first-hand what it takes and receive direct training.
- Fully remote team, but with frequent opportunities to collaborate in-person.
- Contact with our investors and advisors (some of the most senior and well-respected in healthcare).
- Freedom and responsibility to structure your work as your desire. We measure output and results.
- Competitive salary, equity, medical/dental/vision benefits, and monthly employee perks.