A world-leading semiconductor firm is looking for a Lead hardware engineer to work in the RTL design team. A globally recognised organisation is giving a number of suitable candidates the chance to join their well-recognised team.
Working within an RTL design team you will be creating video intellectual property to be used by tier-one semiconductor manufacturers. The focus is primarily on next-generation video decoders to be used in state of the art consumer products. The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic and motivated design team working on the full design cycle from specification and implementation through to verification. The job will include exposure to cutting edge EDA tools and advanced silicon processes.
- An excellent knowledge of digital design techniques, including high speed and low power design.
- You must be proficient in RTL design with previous experience coding in VHDL or verilog.
- You must be familiar with the whole ASIC design process and have a clear understanding of SOC architecture.
- Previous experience with synthesis, formal verification and power compiler is highly desirable.
- Experience working in video is highly desirable.
- Video experience or knowledge
- Scripting: Perl, TCL, make and cshell
- Familiar with unix/linux working environment
- Familiar with emulator and FPGA systems