A world-leading semiconductor firm is looking for hardware engineers from junior to senior to lead hardware engineers to work in the RTL design. A globally recognised organisation is giving a number of suitable candidates the chance to join their well-recognised team.
Managing the RTL design team you will be creating video intellectual property to be used by tier-one semiconductor manufacturers. The focus is primarily on next-generation video decoders to be used in state of the art consumer products. The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic and motivated design team working on the full design cycle from specification and implementation through to verification. The job will include exposure to cutting edge EDA tools and advanced silicon processes.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in the development of cutting edge graphics technology and shaping the future of the industry. The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys a hands-on role and is comfortable managing a team of engineers working on some of the most challenging IP development.
- An excellent knowledge of digital design / verification techniques and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of low power design techniques.
- You must be proficient in IP or SOC level RTL design with previous experience coding in VHDL or verilog.
- You must be familiar with the whole ASIC design process and have a clear understanding of SOC architecture.
- Previous experience with synthesis, formal verification and power compiler is highly desirable.
- Experience working in video is highly desirable.
- Previous experience managing a hardware design team, defining responsibilities as well as division of work
- Previous experience mentoring others
- Video experience or knowledge
- Scripting: Perl, TCL, make and cshell
- Familiar with unix/linux working environment
- Familiar with emulator and FPGA systems