What they can offer:
They can offer a suitable Software Engineer the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting technology on the market. They are looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team working on some extremely interesting technology in a great market sector; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other top C++ developers.
You will be responsible for investigating, implementing and testing algorithms to create new tools for the film industry. This will include being responsible for solving and the timely delivery of your assigned tasks to develop existing and new products. For more information on the role please don’t hesitate to reply.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Experience in problem solving and algorithm development in C++
- Recent PhD in computer vision, graphics or image processing
- Strong understanding of the 2D/3D domain
- Track record of international publication
- An interest in the VFX industry and film a definite plus
- Knowledge of C++ development tools and processes
- Experience working in a development team
- Experience of cross platform development including OSX and Linux