What they can offer:
They can offer a Release Manager the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting cutting edge technology on the market with most development done in C / C++ and Java. They are always looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team developing some of the newest technology on the market; then this is the role for you.
This Software Integrator / Build & Release Manager will be part of the platform team. The platform team is responsible for the delivery of software platforms of all products, including but not limited to consumer and automotive products. The integrator will handle the integration requests of the several teams in the department, monitor the automated test system and make releases for clients.
- Experience with software integration, automated test and build systems,
- Experience with the Android platform
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Hands on experience with tools such as: Perforce, GIT, Gerrit, Jira and Quickbuild
- Experience supporting a multi-site teams, preferably cross functional.
- Previous experience working in an dynamic environment