My client is a market leader in Location-based services; they deliver innovative solutions that allow operators to get to market quickly with leading-edge applications. They have offices in the UK and China, with distributors all over the world as well as being trusted partners with major operators globally.
Experience in this role in Telecoms, Finance, Banking, Aerospace – or any other industry where there are mission-critical systems and ITIL based processes. The person will also be asked to perform support tasks and respond to the client in case of problems.
- Familiarity with multi tier architectures
- Experience on Linux
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL/Postgres preferably), networking and server administration.
- Ability to quickly learn, and troubleshoot new applications
- Experience of liaising with 3rd line support to understand and communicate technical issues.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Logic approach to problem solving
- Able to liaise both with clients and internal development teams to address issues efficiently
Candidates with backgrounds in IT / Telecoms support or Junior Project Management within the IT/ telecoms sector will be considered.