The company is a high-growth marketing technology company based in New York City, founded in 2013. They have developed a proprietary social graph platform that uses publicly available data to map over 25 billion social relationships between more than 250 million adult Americans. Their platform helps major corporations, national non-profit organizations, and high-profile political campaigns with their highest-stakes marketing challenge: reaching hard-to-reach audiences of decision-makers, spanning corporate executives, legislators, regulators, investors, members of the media, and more.
A few quick facts about them:
- They have generated over $30M in revenue, with annual revenues in excess of $10M.
- Their senior leadership team includes two members of the 2021 Forbes 30 under 30 list for Marketing and Advertising, a former senior White House advisor, one of the earliest sales leaders at Google and Twitter, and two of the Democratic Party’s most successful pollsters and strategists
- Their investors include a global sports, entertainment and marketing giant. A founder of Palantir, senior engineering leaders at Twitter and Yelp, past CEOs of Fortune 50 companies, and a number of well-known venture capitalists.
- Current and past clients include Blackstone, Boeing, KKR, the Environmental Defense Fund, the Business Roundtable, Governor John Kasich, Congressman Conor Lamb and Republican Voters Against Trump.
- Their work has been featured on Morning Joe on MSNBC, Bloomberg and The Colbert Report, and in Axios, BusinessWeek, the Associated Press, Forbes, the Washington Post, and Politico, among many others.
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer, you will join a talented team of technologists developing high impact b2b data products and full-stack applications, helping build the tech that fuels the company’s growth.
Who You Are:
You are a skilled, highly motivated software developer who’s committed to delivering quality code. You are an open-minded learner who enjoys both collaboration and self-directed work.
- You have some professional software development experience
- You have strong computer science fundamentals
- You have software development skills in a server-side language (Python, Java, Scala, etc…)
- You have created database models using an ORM or manual migrations
- You know SQL
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Your language of choice is Python
- You have built Django apps
- You have React experience
- You have deployed applications in AWS