My client is a market leader in Location-based services; they deliver innovative solutions that allow operators to get to market quickly with leading-edge applications. They have offices in the UK and China, with distributors all over the world as well as being trusted partners with major operators globally.
Liaise with customer and CS management to elicit and define project requirements, work with the development and test teams to refine those requirements, and to create and review all project technical documentation.
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements and specifications for Information Systems.
- A proven track record in Software Development.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the telecoms industry / MNOs is an advantage.
- Second language is a distinct advantage (e.g. Arabic, and French).
- Establishes effective working relationship with clients.
- Uses good judgement in what and how to communicate with clients.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself.
- Displays a positive attitude.