They believe that every human should have low cost, transparent access to the information, products, and services they need to take full ownership of their health. They are looking for employees eager to join a team and help architect the future of life science commercialization. They are backed by some of the best investors in the world.
Their team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies deployed across Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop scalable frontend code that serves a range of clients from bleeding edge to major pharmaceutical companies
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice)
- Foster an efficient deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Help scale the team
- Ship code that will be used to improve the healthcare system in the US
- Develop APIs for interaction with the web-frontend and app-frontend
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- You genuinely care about code quality and test infrastructure
- You prioritize end-user experience and business value over “cool tech.”
- 3+ years of experience in React.JS
- Understanding of REST
- Excellent HTML/CSS/JS knowledge
- A passion for UX/UI
- Experience with Git
- Experience building and shipping web applications for a SaaS product
- Experience with server-side development
- Experience with apps testing and debugging
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with typescript
- Complex custom visualizations (D3, echarts etc.)
- Impacting the future of healthcare – your innovations could very likely become the new norm for millions of people.
- Working alongside the founders of the company. If you have any entrepreneurial desire to start your own company in the future, you will see first-hand what it takes and receive direct training.
- Fully remote team, but with frequent opportunities to collaborate in-person.
- Contact with our investors and advisors (some of the most senior and well-respected in healthcare).
- Freedom and responsibility to structure your work as your desire. We measure output and results.
- Competitive salary, equity, medical/dental/vision benefits, and monthly employee perks.