The company is a high-growth marketing technology company based in New York City, founded in 2013. They have developed a proprietary social graph platform that uses publicly available data to map over 25 billion social relationships between more than 250 million adult Americans. Their platform helps major corporations, national non-profit organizations, and high-profile political campaigns with their highest-stakes marketing challenge: reaching hard-to-reach audiences of decision-makers, spanning corporate executives, legislators, regulators, investors, members of the media, and more.
A few quick facts about them:
- They have generated over $30M in revenue, with annual revenues in excess of $10M.
- Their senior leadership team includes two members of the 2021 Forbes 30 under 30 list for Marketing and Advertising, a former senior White House advisor, one of the earliest sales leaders at Google and Twitter, and two of the Democratic Party’s most successful pollsters and strategists
- Their investors include a global sports, entertainment and marketing giant. A founder of Palantir, senior engineering leaders at Twitter and Yelp, past CEOs of Fortune 50 companies, and a number of well-known venture capitalists.
- Current and past clients include Blackstone, Boeing, KKR, the Environmental Defense Fund, the Business Roundtable, Governor John Kasich, Congressman Conor Lamb and Republican Voters Against Trump.
- Their work has been featured on Morning Joe on MSNBC, Bloomberg and The Colbert Report, and in Axios, BusinessWeek, the Associated Press, Forbes, the Washington Post, and Politico, among many others.
About the Role:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help lead a talented team of technologists developing high-impact b2b data products and full-stack applications. You will partner closely with a Product Manager on roadmaps to improve and scale up the tech fuelling the company’s growth.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced, versatile software developer who’s energized working in ambitious start-up environments. You enjoy collaboration and are eager to broaden your skills in all directions.
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- You have served as tech lead on a team before
- You have strong computer science fundamentals
- You have strong software development skills in a server-side language (Python, Java, Scala, etc…)
- You have built applications using a web framework such as Django, Node, or servlet engines, etc…
- You have extensive experience designing application data models
- You have some experience selecting and implementing data persistence engines
- You have strong SQL knowledge
- You have DevOps experience, creating builds, CI/CD pipelines, containerization, orchestrating cloud resources, infrastructure-as-code
- You have designed full-stack applications and helped with the architecting of complex, distributed systems
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Your language of choice is Python
- You have built Django apps
- You have React experience
- You have AWS experience
- You have exposure to data engineering