They can offer a suitable Web developer the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting technology on the market. They are looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team working on some extremely interesting technology in a great market sector; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other experts within this team.
As a web developer, you will be a part of the infrastructure team where your shared responsibility will be to support and develop the company website, using technologies such as PHP5 and HTML. You will implement improvements to existing systems and train and help members of the team in the use of the systems you build and support. As the web developer, you will be expected to develop an understanding of the industry and its services and how as a company this can be improved to benefit the customer.
You will be reporting to the Senior Software engineer and working closely with him and the rest of the infrastructure team.
- Confident in the use of relational databases, e.g MySql
- Experience of building a hand-coded website or web tools
- Comfortable working in a development team
- Aptitude for designing reliable, maintainable systems.
- Experience of integrating with a third-party cloud-based service such Google API, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Experience of AJAX applications with JQuery
- Experience GIT,SVN or similar.
- Familiarity with Linux
- LAMP server configuration and maintenance
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work within a well-established company in a fun friendly environment.