Join a growing financial consultancy organisation, with multiple offices across the UK. A world-class consultancy aimed at attracting, developing elite graduates to create solutions for their clients. They are looking for bright Junior and Senior developers with a strong academic background (Bachelors or Masters Degree), from a reputable University.
The company has recently won a number of exciting projects and have new senior and lead developer roles available. You must have a relevant degree from a reputable university and substantial commercial experience in an Object Orientated environment (Java EE or Microsoft .NET).
All roles are very hands on and at least 90% of your time will be spent developing software. They can give you the opportunity to get involved in full life-cycle development working with their clients in the investment banking and asset management sectors from our offices across the UK. Both offices are in city centre locations enabling an easy, car-free commute.
- For lead development roles, experience in a technical / client team lead capacity
- Experience in either Java, Java EE, .NET or ASP.NET
- Must have a good Bachelors (BSc) degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Computer Science) from a reputable university.
- Candidates with a Masters (MSc) degree in a relevant subject would be highly desirable.
- Have to be local to the area, as sustaining a practical daily commute to the offices is important to the welfare of staff and the company’s ability to meet client’s expectations.
They can offer the opportunity to work within a growing business, always looking to expand. Multiple opportunities are available for both Senior and junior software developers across office locations.