The Murex support/development team supports and develops the Murex production environment ensuring that the application provides full front-to-back functionality across all traded asset classes, including equity derivatives, commodities and FX Options and FX Cash products. The bank has recently implemented Murex 3.1 for all FX products, and this new role is needed to complement the team and build upon earlier successes;
- Be an active lead resource on projects involving Murex 3.1 and MXG2000
- Undertake the role of deputy Murex development team lead, assisting in building and growing the team’s capabilities and reputation within Commercial and GIT as a whole
- Planning efficiently to cater for future application/platform change
- Maintenance of Murex infrastructure – troubleshooting environment problems and reviewing performance issues.
- Analysis configuration testing and maintenance of interfaces using Murex tools and Java.
- Workflow analysis and development (configuration templates, swift confirmation templates etc)
- Assist programme team in the implementation of new FX and other products
- Configuration and maintenance of external interfaces and Murex 3.1
- Assist with BAU intraday and overnight support and analysis to the business on day-to-day Murex issues for all asset classes, interfacing with end-users, business areas and maintaining vendor support relationships
- Support, modification and maintenance of overnight batch processes to ensure effective and timely output of key business deliverables.
- 5+ years Murex experience front to back (Murex 3.1 required, MXG2000 additionally advantageous)
- Previous team lead experience advantageous
- Good business knowledge across a number of asset classes; Equity Derivatives, Commodities, FX Options, FX Cash products
- JAVA development skills
- Datamart, MxML exchange, MDCS & real time processing, Batch processing, OSP