My client is an FTSE 100 company, recently ranked in the top 10 best-performing companies in Europe. Operating in over 60 countries, a true leader in their market sector, they are giving a relevant candidate the opportunity to join their globally recognised team.
- Green field opportunity to develop a infrastructure road map for a globally recognised organisation
- Potential to bring your own creativity, knowledge and ideas to this well known brand
- Great career potential to grow within the organisation
- Extremely visible role within the company, dealing with extremely senior individuals
- Assess, design and develop infrastructure architecture from scratch
- Use own ideas in developing and embedding infrastructure 3 year plan.
- Delivery technology reviews and building technology strategies
- Responsible for product roadmap for key infrastructure services for the desktop and server platforms.
- Advise senior management and projects on technology architecture and strategic direction.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a technology plan that supports organisational needs.
- Conduct research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in regards to industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new business processes and system alterations.
- Analyze and improve upon technology standards across the organization to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Strong track record of project management and delivery is critical (3 years minimum experience)
- Background in systems engineering/architecture – minimum of 3 years
- Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong ability to review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes