Our Client is a world leading IPTV innovator bringing new and exciting entertainment technologies to a global market. With over 850 customers spread over 85 countries our client is one of the leaders in their field securing important partnerships with global venders. They are working on cutting edge products and new technologies in some of the most exciting emerging markets.
A successful Engineerwill be involved the design and development of IP Set-Top products and platforms, through the full product development lifecycle, including schematics design, verification, PCB layout and sign-off to volume manufacturing. It’s a great opportuntinty for someone with ambition and strong practical and analytical skills to tackle challenging technical problems.
- Experience in the design and development of highvolume / cost-sensitive products, preferably in the
- Familiarity with design and verification of a broad range of interfaces/technologies used in STB products such as Tuners, HDMI, USB, HDMI, Wi-Fi, IRDA. CPU architectures such as ST, Broadcom and Intel DTV processors
- Experience with CAD tools for Schematics and Design Capture (PADS/DX Designer)
- Experience with high-speed design techniques involving complex SOC/DDR to meet reliability, signal integrity and EMC requirements
- Experience with test equipment like DMM, Scope, LogicAnalyser, Spectrum Analysers
- An understanding of quality, Design For Reliability, Design for Manufacture and overall manufacturing process
- Experience with CAD tools for PCB Layout (PADS/DX Designer)
- Knowledge and use of IP networking, audio and video decoding