The company develop some of the most innovative and world-leading products globally, operating in multiple industry sectors. They are driven by the passion to create some of the worlds’ most cutting edge technology and tools for the digital age. There systems combine industry-leading performance with scalability to ensure productive workflows for exciting and interesting industry sectors. There’s a reason they have been nominated for and won multiple innovation awards!
What they can offer:
They can offer a suitable Senior Software Engineer the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting cutting edge technology on the market. They are always looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team developing some of the newest technology on the market; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other top developers.
- Experience with software products already delivered to market.
- Worked within an agile development environment (with SCRUM adopted at full).
- Excellent understanding of networking (building connected applications).
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design and design patterns.
- Ability to express mobile app UX in HTML and CSS3.
- High disciplined approach to version control (Git, Stash, SVN or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Familiarity with bug tracking and reporting capabilities of systems like Jira, YouTrack, or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.