My client is a rapidly expanding company specialising in new and innovative product development, focusing on high-tech consumer industrial and medical markets. Developing products ranging from home automation systems and scanners to electrical vehicles control systems and cameras.
The Electronics Engineer will be passionate about creating innovative electronic circuit designs for various products the company design, engineer and prototype in house. The right candidate will have an innate extreme attention to detail and very are familiar with Altium Designer. The electronics engineer will continuously improve themselves on a technical front and have strong analytical skills and as well a very creative streak.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Embedded Systems Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Altium Designer
- Strong knowledge of embedded systems design
- Strong knowledge of EMC/ESD techniques and low/noise design.
- A number of years’ experience in electronic design (ideally using Altium).
- A broad knowledge of hardware design and development, covering a range of different technologies and sensors.
- Experience in embedded software development would be an advantage.