They believe that every human should have low cost, transparent access to the information, products, and services they need to take full ownership of their health. They are looking for employees eager to join a team and help architect the future of life science commercialization. They are backed by some of the best investors in the world. Their team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies deployed across Fortune 500 companies.
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Take over DevOps responsibilities from our CTO
- Working with Developers to ensure their needs are met when it comes to a local development environment and getting their code to production
- Find the right balance between progress (i.e. shipping quickly) and perfection (i.e. measuring twice)
- Foster an efficient deterministic testing culture, with an emphasis on minimizing tech debt and bureaucracy
- Experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- Good knowledge in Kubernetes, Terraform, PostgreSQL
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD
- Experience working on a multi-tenant SaaS system
- Supporting Python-based systems (preferably Django)
- Setup and management of CDNs
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experience with load balancers and API gateways (like NGINX / HAProxy / Envoy etc.)
- Experience in a compliance environment (HIPAA, SOC2, ISO 27001, any will do)
- Experience with security measures like WAF, HIDS, etc
- Impacting the future of healthcare – your innovations could very likely become the new norm for millions of people.
- Working alongside the founders of the company. If you have any entrepreneurial desire to start your own company in the future, you will see first-hand what it takes and receive direct training.
- Fully remote team, but with frequent opportunities to collaborate in-person.
- Contact with our investors and advisors (some of the most senior and well-respected in healthcare).
- Freedom and responsibility to structure your work as your desire. We measure output and results.
- Competitive salary, equity, medical/dental/vision benefits, and monthly employee perks.