A world-leading semiconductor firm is looking for senior design engineers, to work on low-level drivers. A globally recognised organisation is giving a number of suitable candidates the chance to join their well-recognised team.
The successful candidate will be developing driver software for cutting edge future devices with the opportunity to work closely with their well-recognised customers.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic and motivated design team working on the full design, implementation and maintenance of the software drivers. Candidates must have strong experience with SoC system-level concepts, excellent C programming skills and having experience working on embedded systems.
- Excellent C programming skills
- Experience with SoC system level concepts (CPU, Cache, MMU, Memory etc.).
- Knowledge of Linux, Android and Windows
- Assembly language programming
- Experience with embedded systems
- Scripting (Perl, Python)