They believe that every human should have low cost, transparent access to the information, products, and services they need to take full ownership of their health. They are looking for employees eager to join a team and help architect the future of life science commercialization. They are backed by some of the best investors in the world.
Their team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies deployed across Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop metrics and generate insights to make actionable recommendations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Perform hypothesis testing and test design
- Work in cross-functional teams to develop key metrics and drive analytical decision making
- Present and communicate results in a straightforward manner
- Extend company’s data with third party sources when needed
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Support efforts to ensure data integrity across all platforms and departments
- Teach others how to be data-centric
- Must have expert-level experience with SQL. We utilize PostgreSQL heavily.
- Experience with data visualization tools. We currently use Metabase.
- Experience with everyday data science programming languages/tools, such as R or Python + pandas/NumPy
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Bonus: You have held a similar role at a fast-growing data-driven SaaS company
- Bonus: BigQuery experience
- Impacting the future of healthcare – your innovations could very likely become the new norm for millions of people.
- Working alongside the founders of the company. If you have any entrepreneurial desire to start your own company in the future, you will see first-hand what it takes and receive direct training.
- Fully remote team, but with frequent opportunities to collaborate in-person.
- Contact with our investors and advisors (some of the most senior and well-respected in healthcare).
- Freedom and responsibility to structure your work as your desire. We measure output and results.
- Competitive salary, equity, medical/dental/vision benefits, and monthly employee perks.