Join a global organisation at the forefront of its’ industry, as one of the world’s leading suppliers of software solutions operating in the financial sector. The company has over 60 offices in over 40 different countries across 5 continents, with ambitions to grow even more. This is a great opportunity for ambitious individuals to join a global organisation.
The successful candidate will become a member of the Technology development team, working in co-located onshore teams to deliver strategic initiatives on business process management, and engaging in knowledge transfer with colleagues in Europe and India. Technology uses the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Team Model to deliver a best-of-breed solution on each of our Enterprise ‘stacks’ (IBM, Oracle, Microsoft and ‘Open’) using Agile development processes.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a range of BPM tools, development languages and will use solid test-driven development methodologies to deliver high-quality components over a series of two-week iterations (sprints). They will be enthusiastic, proactive and keen to work with the latest technologies. They will be expected to acquire a working knowledge of the T24 system and the jBC language which is used to deploy business logic across different platforms.
- Strong foundation in formal Business Process Modeling, with a good understanding of different modeling perspectives and associated levels of detail appropriate for different audiences.
- Good understanding of the OMG BPMN 2.0 specification.
- Familiarity with standard Process Modeling Design Patterns and an understanding of how a pattern-based approach affects modeling practice and enhances value in resulting models.
- Proven development expertise in one or more of the following BPM technologies.
- IBM Lombardi
- Oracle BPM suite
- Proven development experience in one or more of the following:
- Core Java and J2EE
- Distributed and thread-safe systems
- Experience in commercial software development (minimum 3 years)
- Strong quality and test driven development ethics
- Self-starter able to work effectively in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Understanding of the following:
- Web Services
- UML modeling
- Java application servers (JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic)
- Automated build processes, Apache Ant/Maven, Make.
- Hudson/Jenkins continuous integration
- Dependency management using Ivy
- Apache Velocity templating engine
- IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC)