The company develop some of the most innovative and world-leading products globally, operating in multiple industry sectors. They are driven by the passion to create some of the worlds’ most cutting edge technology and tools for the digital age. There systems combine industry-leading performance with scalability to ensure productive workflows for exciting and interesting industry sectors. There’s a reason they have been nominated for and won multiple innovation awards!
A successful Security engineer will join a group developing the solutions for open OS mobile devices in a Linux environment. You will be working within an established team that specialises in the development of Security solutions. You will be responsible for providing expertise in the area of application and security software development to address the immediate requirements of local customers.
- Good understanding of Linux security architecture and its security features
- Knowledge of various device security attack vectors including Apps, Browser, connectivity, device management, networking, local storage etc
- Substantial in Security Accreditation activity including CESG, CPA, CAPS, CC, FIPS etc,
- Proficiency in C & C++ and Java programming language
- Able to create accreditation strategy, good understanding of security architecture, security evaluation, Threat and Risk Assessment experience.
- Hands on experience dealing with Android security architecture and its security features
- Experience with various tools including hardware and software necessary to conduct risk analysis on mobile device