The company provides the media and entertainment industry with leading, innovative image restoration, enhancement, colour correction and data conforming systems. The major movie studios, television networks and post-production facilities worldwide use our top-of-the line systems to produce and enhance feature films, TV programs and commercials. The company is at the forefront with its award-winning products, which have become standard in the industry and are deployed at top facilities around the world.
An experienced QA Software Engineer is required to contribute to a range of software products used in the production of many films and TV programmes.
- Excellent testing knowledge/experience covering all areas of the test cycle and procedures from creating test plans through to implementation and regression testing.
- Ability to work on large, complex software products and in a team.
- Visual Studio or similar experience.
- WinCVS or similar experience.
- Experience with testing tools.
- Knowledge of bug logging applications using Jira, Bugzilla or similar.
- Desirable knowledge of Video Editing systems (Final Cut Pro, Media Composer).
- Desirable knowledge of Video standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to plan and monitor own work when required.
- An interest in the Post Production industry would be advantageous.
- Intelligent and enthusiastic.
- Used to working within a fast moving and demanding commercial environment.