A market-leading company that provide electronic services to financial institutions around the globe. They work behind the scenes to offer flexibility, control and service quality to companies through a broad range of innovative technologies.
- Produce and implement high and low level network and application delivery infrastructure designs that enhance and expand the companies’ infrastructure; supporting new and existing clients, applications and services.
- Acquire and maintain a high degree of understanding of the internal and external companies’ network infrastructure, the policies applied to it and the protocols and paths used across it.
- It will include, where necessary, an understanding of related technology areas such as http and DNS amongst others.
- A successful network engineer will have experience with IP network design, operation and fault finding.
- Experience with IP routing principles and protocols.
- Advanced operation and configuration of Cisco routers and multi-layer switches experience.
- Experience of carrier MPLS-VPN offerings and associated CE router configurations.
- CCNP certified.
- Advanced knowledge of firewall operation and firewall rule.
- Understanding of Unix, Linux and Windows OS operation.