The company develop some of the most innovative and world leading products globally, operating in multiple industry sectors. They are driven by the passion to create some of the worlds’ most cutting edge technology and tools for the digital age. There systems combine industry leading performance with scalability to ensure productive workflows for exciting and interesting industry sectors. There’s a reason they have been nominated for and won multiple innovation awards!
What they can offer:
They can offer a suitable Linux Kernel Engineer the chance to join a market leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting cutting edge technology on the market with all development down in C / C++ . They are always looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team developing some of the newest technology on the market; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other top C / C++, Linux Kernel, embedded developers.
- Broad experience in Linux software development over the complete project lifecycle.
- Kernel development specific to Linux.
- File system experience
- Experience with boot loaders
- Object oriented design experience.
- Strong C / C++ programming skills.
- Good Linux platform debugging experience.
- Experience in power management a plus.