My client is a market leader in Location-based services; they deliver innovative solutions that allow operators to get to market quickly with leading-edge applications. They have offices in the UK and China, with distributors all over the world as well as being trusted partners with major operators globally.
- Take responsibility for product quality
- Lead a team of local office based testers
- Coordinate all testing and UATs
- Liaise with all technical management
- Write test strategies, plans and reports
- Perform manual and automated testing
- 5 years min experience working for medium / large organisations preferably in Telecoms or other high availability systems.
- 3 years min experience in leading a test team
- Experience of liaising efficiently with development Team Leaders, Business Analyst, Development manager, System Engineers, Project Managers and Operations Manager
- Experience of following structured testing methodologies
- Experience of estimating and prioritising software test team activities
- Experience of writing test plans, test cases and execute them on complex multi tiered systems
- Strong experience of all aspects of software testing activities including :
- Non functional testing
- Boundary and negative testing
- Regression Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Experience of exploratory testing.
- Very good skills documenting and organising the deliverables
- Good knowledge of XML and how to test Web Services
- Familiar with User acceptance Testing (UAT) for external client working as a supplier
- Experience working with WEB and WAP
- Good command line experience on Linux/Unix.
- Practical knowledge of Selenium RC automatic testing framework and JMeter.
- Experience of C++, PHP, or Java
- Experience of telecoms infrastructure with respect to that involved in location calculations e.g. GMLC / SMLC.