My client is a market leader in Location-based services; they deliver innovative solutions that allow operators to get to market quickly with leading-edge applications.
They have offices in the UK and China, with distributors all over the world as well as being trusted partners with major operators globally.
What they can offer:
This company will give a successful candidate the chance to work with some of the leading players with in the telecommunications industry, using cutting edge technologies on some exciting projects. They can offer the opportunity to work within a leading consultancy business that has a global reputation for excellence and quality and to join a rapidly growing team in a diverse, friendly and exciting environment. They are looking for a tester with experience of the selenium testing framework to join their reputable team.
- Practical knowledge of JMeter, SoapUI, JUnit and Selenium RC / Web Driver for automation
- Strong experience of all aspects of Software Testing activites including Non-functional, performance, boundary, negative, regression and smoke testing
- Experience with both automated and manual testing
- An understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Business Driven Development (BDD)
- Understanding and hands on experience in Continuous Integration (Jenkins / Hudson)
- Ability to write own test scripts and simple SQL queries
- Knowledge of XML / JSON and how to test Web Services
- Experience working with WEB and WAP
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with User acceptance testing (UAT)