An independent, integrated, multi-disciplined communications agency with over 20 years’ experience delivering market-leading campaigns in the UK and across the world.
The role will expect the candidate to provide superior service to the business by:
- Developing the Information Technology strategy in support of the business’ mission and core objectives.
- Working closely with senior management within the business to identify and resolve short term and long term challenges. The individual will sit on the London Management Board.
- Directing, motivating and educating the Information Technology team.
- Researching, evaluating and recommending technologies, new and old, to assist the business meet its objectives.
- Educating, informing, and helping users across the business to utilise technology to become more efficient and ultimately improving profitability.
- Directing the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to information and telecommunication systems.
- Proven Senior IT Management experience.
- Previous experience with in a media or marketing environment essential
- A proven track record of driving and defining complex IT strategy across an international framework.
- Budgetary management experience of Opex and Capex.
- Exceptional communication skills in order to work effectively with non technical colleagues.
- Experience of managing multiple IT disciplines i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture etc.
- A broad understanding of computer systems, applications and operating systems.
- Been educated to degree level in Computer Science or related field.
- In depth experience of negotiating with and managing third parties.
- Thrives in a challenging environment.