The Company develop some of the most innovative and world-leading products globally, operating in multiple industry sectors. They are driven by the passion to create some of the worlds’ most cutting edge technology and tools for the digital age. There systems combine industry-leading performance with scalability to ensure productive workflows for exciting and interesting industry sectors. There’s a reason they have been nominated for and won multiple innovation awards!
This role is for an out of the box thinker who will use their creative side designing, developing and maintaining products of the future. You will be part of an embedded Linux C / C++ team responsible for thinking of and implementing ideas of what will be in the TVs of the future. A suitable candidate will have experience working in an embedded environment, with all work done in C / C++ on a Linux operating system with a strong emphasis on UML / UML 2.
Skills and Experiences:
- A degree in Electronics, physics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline (an equivalent period of industrial experience may be substituted).
- Significant experience of real- time and/or embedded software development.
- Excellent skills in C / C++ for embedded multi- tasking systems.
- Experience in software design
- Design with UML
- Experience developing in embedded Linux
- Knowledge of DVB and/or ATSC digital television standards
- IPTV and or related IP technology
- A genuine interest and passion for new technologies.
- Experience with HbbTV, Webkit, Chromium or Web Engine development a plus