They provide businesses with system solutions that monitor remote assets in real-time and combine the latest technology with an understanding of process efficiency, regulatory and energy efficiency requirements.
My client is looking for an embedded systems Engineer with experience working in C, C++ and Assembler. The right candidate will have a few years commercial experience working on embedded systems, in one of the aforementioned languages. Along with having a great amount of experience with C, C++ and Assembler they are looking for someone who has some knowledge of communication protocols and Linux systems.
- Good working knowledge of C, C++ and Assembler
- Good working experience on Linux Platforms
- Experience with communications devices and protocols (TCP/IP , GPRS etc…)
- Experience working on embedded platforms
- Knowledge of TCP/IP , GSM , GPRS
- Experience of ARM Cortex development
- Knowledge of DNP3 or telemetry desirable
- .NET C#