My client is a rapidly expanding company specialising in new and innovative product development, focusing on high-tech consumer industrial and medical markets. Developing products ranging from home automation systems and scanners to electrical vehicles control systems and cameras.
The embedded engineer will be responsible for the design, development, coding and testing of real-time software for various high-tech consumer and industrial products all done in C / C++, Assembly or C#. Your creativity and solid engineering background should allow you to continuously think “out of the box” and create new innovative software solutions which are viable to implement and very robust.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of C / C++ / C# and Assembly.
- Experience developing on embedded systems.
- Embedded Linux experience
- Strong knowledge of ARM, Microchip and microcontroller systems (Atmel experience highly desirable)
- Strong knowledge of debugging techniques, defect tracking tools/methods for bug capture and reporting, code coverage/profiling and automated test tools.
- Good knowledge of Android (development platform), Matlab and Simulink.
- Knowledge of Visual C, Visual C#, Visual Basic and Java a plus.