What they can offer:
They can offer a suitable Engineer the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting cutting edge technology on the market with all development down in C / C++ and Java. They are always looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team developing some of the newest technology on the market; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other top C / C++, Java Kernel, embedded developers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field;
- Minimum of 3-5 years C, C++ and Java experience;
- Experience specifically with ARM SoCs
- Some knowledge on Video
- Proven skills in embedded development
- Experience with programming in a Linux or Unix environment;
- Strong mathematical background;
- Team Player with good communication skills;
- Good written and oral language skills in English.