The company is a successful developer and manufacturer of hardware and software systems for broadcast television with headquarters in Cambridge and offices in Hollywood and Dubai.
They enjoy an impressive international reputation for innovation and technical excellence within the broadcast industry. Some of their award-winning product range has been developed in partnership with clients worldwide including Sky, BBC, ITV, and MTV among many others.
They can offer a suitable Embedded Engineer the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting technology on the market. They are looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team working on some extremely interesting technology in a great market sector; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other top embedded engineers.
- C programming essential , C++ highly desirable
- Experience with Assembler programming a plus
- Windows/Linux driver experience desirable, with previous experience of other real-time systems an advantage
- Experience of real time multi tasking/threading environments
- Experience or a keen interest in audio and video processing techniques