The company develop innovative Wi-Fi compatible communication technologies that deliver cost-effective wireless personal area network connectivity. The company’s unique, patent-pending technology supports concurrent WLAN/WPAN connectivity utilizing standard Wi-Fi hardware.
They are expanding their team of software engineers based in Cambridgeshire.
A successful firmware engineer will have significant hands-on experience working with embedded processor software and firmware including ‘C’ and assembler. The candidate will be used to working at a low-level interfacing with hardware instrumentation such as logic analysers and oscilloscopes. Strong diagnostic and debugging skills are essential.
- Experience developing in C.
- Experience with Assembler
- Embedded and firmware development experience.
- Experience with Microcontrollers / Processors e.g ARM , 8051 , PIC , ATMEL
- Communication driver skills a plus (Bluetooth , Wi-fi , USB)