What they can offer:
They can offer a suitable Software Engineer the chance to join a market-leading organisation, as well as work with some of the most interesting technology on the market. They are looking to break new barriers in technology and are giving a chance for a suitable candidate to join their reputable team. So if you’re interested in using, experiencing and being part of the team working on some extremely interesting technology in a great market sector; then this is the role for you. You will also have the chance to work and learn from other top C++ developers.
You will be responsible for the solving and timely delivery of your assigned tasks. As a member of the development team you are responsible for the continued delivery of the features in the Product Manager’s roadmap. You are responsible for identifying weaknesses in working practices and ensuring any defined processes and standards are followed. You will work together with the senior engineers to develop the code base and oversee the code architecture. You are responsible, when necessary, in assisting them in the problem solving of their tasks.
- Excellent understanding of C/C++
- Familiar with the development of application frameworks, in particular Linux and X11, with experience of cross platform toolkits (Qt, wxWidgets) advantageous.
- OpenGL experience
- Experience of cross OS development on either Mac OSX, Linux or /and Windows
- Successful track record of working in a development team.
- Excellent knowledge of development tools and processes.
- Experience of Python beneficial.
- Experience of modelling, sculpting, 3D painting and animation beneficial.