My client is a market leader in Location-based services; they deliver innovative solutions that allow operators to get to market quickly with leading-edge applications. They have offices in the UK and China, with distributors all over the world as well as being trusted partners with major operators globally.
Whilst working within the team, this role is expected to be able to take ownership of particular project elements or complete projects themselves and meet the requirements of them. As such, the person needs to be capable of taking personal responsibility for the delivery of quality code within project deadlines
- Proficient in C++, Boost/Posix libraries
- Real time software development, multithreading, etc.
- 4 years’ experience minimum
- Database experience (Postgresql, MySQL etc.)
Good and Nice to have:
- Telco knowledge
- XML parsing/encoding
- Signal processing
- Linux scripting
- Google C++ Test Framework